Sunday 1 April 2012

Countdown to launch - 6 success boosters

I've been on a mission to a better world. By helping children learn to read and helping teachers teach literacy.  Today I've found another dimension that will take my mission to the next level.  It's the power boost I've been seeking...

"It's called 'reading' - It's how people install new software into their brains"


Discover the successful reading instruction formula through six, easy, life-changing elements, that have the power to make literate lives a reality for every child.

I am so excited to share it. So excited that I want to shout - perhaps writing in UPPERCASE will suffice. I'm so nervous too that this enormous news is going to be missed and I'm so thrilled by the possibility that it will be globally recognized as the world changing answer that it REALLY IS.

It's happened -  internationally respected experts have pared the formula down to 6 success elements that are; accessible, affordable and actionable now.  Take a read here on this link Every Child, Every Day

Get on board people. This is the real deal. There are no barriers, just a world of possibilities and successful lives without limits.   Every child can be a reader and a learner if we prioritize reading and teach with a proactive, preventative approach.


Happy Reading!


Rachel Walker

Co-Pilot & Red Rocket Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment